Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nostalgia - Fisu XC 2010

Well it's sad to say, but I (Jeremy Walsh) am graduating this year. As such I've been spending some time watching old videos and I found some FISU Cross Country footage that I never ended up posting. In 2010 the World University Cross Country Championships were in Kingston, so McMaster sent a large support crew (self-titled the "Cheerios") to cheer on Jess Pearo and the rest of the Canadian team. You can read about Jess' and the Canadian team performance as published by marauders.ca, but mainly I wanted to highlight the Cheerios, as this event was one of my most memorable experiences with the McMaster Cross Country team.


I usually save personal writing for my personal running blog, but I'm going to break tradition in a few upcoming posts as I highlight some of my memorable experiences as part of MacTrack. I hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment