Sunday, January 24, 2016

Indoor Track is Here: Can Am Classic and Don Wright

The Indoor track season has arrived, bringing with it an onslaught of lactic burn, personal bests and track hack. The Marauders jumped on the track fresh from their Florida Training Camp and opened the season at the Can Am Track Classic in Windsor.

Luke Y ready to PB in the 300m
PC: Pete Self

Can Am Track Classic

Windsor, Jan 9th, 2016

Highlights include:

  • Luke Yeager setting a new PB in the 300m by about 1.5 seconds.
  • First Indoor race ever for a few rookies.
  • 4th and 5th place finished for Jeff Tweedle and Blair Morgan in the M 1500m.
  • Women racing in a heat with Olympian Melissa Bishop in the W 1500m.

Coach Pete Self reclaimed his position behind the camera on top of his regular coaching and reminded us why he has the nickname 'Selfie' for his knack to capture awesome candid shots.


Don Wright Team Challenge

London, Jan 16th, 2016

Jacob Gareau in the M 60m. PC: Maxine Gravina
Don Wright Team Challenge was a more successful meet for the Marauders, with 8 top-3 finishes and many more close behind. A few athletes who hadn't raced the week before also started their season at Don Wright.

Highlights include:
  • Kaitlyn Pansegrau leading the W 1000m from the gun and winning by 4 seconds.
  • Jeff Tweedle doing the same in the M 1000m and also gapping the men's field by 4 seconds. This puts him currently 2nd in the CIS rankings.
  • Women going 2-5th in the W 1500m.
  • Second place for Patrick Deane in the M 1500m.
  • Third place for Gabrielle Foram in the W 3000m.
  • Over 30s PB for Alannah Kelly in the W 3000m.
  •  Connor Darlington and Blair Morgan leading the M 3000m and finishing 1st and 2nd respectively. This run currently put them at 1st and 3rd in the CIS M 3000m rankings.
  • Connor Darlington set a new Meet Record in a time of 8:19.01.
Maddie B and Chelsea M in the W 1500m
PC: Maxine Gravina

As above, many Marauders are currently ranked well in the early CIS rankings, including 6 within the top 11 places in the M 3000m. Check out the rankings HERE.

Kaitlyn Pansegrau also was also honoured as the Pita Pit Athlete of the week for her win. Check out the article HERE.


Maxine Gravina was also back at it with her spectacular photo skills, check out her photos HERE.







The Marauders had this weekend off, and will race at York University Open, Jan 30th 2016.

4 comments:

  1. Just got diagnosed with HSV1, and reading this actually made me feel like crawling and crying like a baby. The outbreak I have right now is genital and in my throat and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HSV1 after all this stress and pains am passing and the doctor saying all such of crap i was not convince by his Theory so i decided to go on the internet and saw this comments by Rose who testify about how she get cured by root and herbs by Chief Dr Wealthy, when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i decided to confront her on Facebook and really know what and how did it work because my doctor told me there is no cure for herpes, so i really contacted Chief Dr Wealthy, he responded in A minute the only thing he ever ask for was just the items of which he will use to prepare for the herbs, after all this he send the herbs through courier Services, within 2 week i was cure just like that without no struggle or stress, if you are out there in need of cure contact him with his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or you Whatsapp him.+2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
  2. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine














































    my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr KUTA can help get ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.KUTA, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.KUTA for help now..Here’s his email drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes/hiv
    Winning spell
    His email drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Or his WhatsApp +2347054547814

    ReplyDelete