Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hamilton Twilight Meet #2 Schedule and Heat Sheets

Tonight is the 2nd and final of the Hamilton Twilight Series, held at the Mona Campbell Track at McMaster University.

Here is the evening's schedule:

6:00pm Girls 80m 2 sections
Boys 80m 1 section
7:00pm Womens 100m Heats 2 sections
Mens 100m Heats 4 sections
7:25pm Womens 400m 2 sections
Mens 400m 2 sections
7:45pm Womens 100m Finals 2 sections
Mens 100m Finals 4 sections
8:15pm Womens 1500m 2 sections
Mens 1500m 3 sections
9:00pm Womens 800m 3 sections (Fastest section at 9:10pm)
9:15pm Mens 800m 6 sections (Fastest section at 9:40pm)

ALL SECTIONS WILL BE RUN SLOW TO FAST

We will do our best to keep on schedule, especially with the rainy forecast. The schedule will proceed in cases of rain, but thunder or lightning require us to clear the track for 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightning. Keep your fingers crossed for no storms tonight!



Here is also the link to HEAT SHEETS for those who are competing tonight.

Heat Sheets will not change before tonight. Please take a look or print your own copy as we will only have a limited number of heat sheets available at the track.

Don't forget your rain jacket and extra dry socks!

See you tonight!

3 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
      He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
      1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT

      Delete

  2. Grateful to Dr LOSA for all his help for my life, my partner was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my Girlfriend was HSV 2 Positive, my Girlfriend was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr LOSA has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail . com and he wrote back to me that my Girlfriend will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my Girlfriend went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his
    Whatsapp +2349056464736.OR
    email dr.losaherbalhome@gmail . com and you will get your illness cure and also beware of scams Good Luck
    He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

    ReplyDelete